I am so sorry I didn't see this website prior to placing an order with this company!!I placed an order on August 4th and didn't receive my order until August 29th!

I also paid via Paypal and filed a complaint with them when I hadn't received my order. During this month I spoke with them numerous times and was lied to EVERY time. When it FINALLY came, the hermit crab shells were cracked. If you are smart you will NOT order from these liars.

They even went as far as to tell me the owner was a Pastor!!!! Well he must have said one heck of a prayer because my package was "lost" at the post office (a TOTAL lie) and then all of a sudden "POOF" it re-appeared. You'd think liars like this would atleast have their stories straight.

I'll pay double somewhere else before I ever give these liars another dime!!

Had an Experience with Eastcoastaquaculture?

Comments

hey,

i tried the number listed above by steve (Phone: (856) 327-0122) and it's now out of service.what a fraud!

i'm going to dispute the charge with my credit card company even though i'd rather just get what i ordered.they're horrible!

Similar experienec I am afraid. Ordered goods Augsut. No answer. Site says if you have a problem to do a "RMA/Problem ticket" but I cannot see where on earth you can do that. So I have sent three e-mails via their website so far and am about to do another.

As far as I can see they have stolen my money and ripped me off.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR THEM. IF YES PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Quite honestly the worst customer service I have ever experienced.In fact there is no customer service.

After a week and a half still no sign of the product. i have emailed them EVERYDAY four days in a row, and there is no response. On my account there is no shipping number. Terrible.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!:(

We'll see how good your word really is, Mr.Carlo.

I'm still waiting for my package to arrive after placing the order on May 12, 2012.:roll

Nope.....i havent received my order yet .

I ordered on friday march 23 at 9:30 via paypal & 3 DAY SHIPPING

and today is march 30th and haven't received any of my orders.

I do not want to believe this is scam, but at least the company should get things right and give out orders i time.

An honest company is very different from a lazy and an inferior company who can't even be managed.

Also, I live in New Jersey.

I have the same issue.I ordered a product, they dont answer emails, they dont have a contact number, If you search Carlo Ayars he has several websites and addresses.

He is on facebook and lives in Franklinville NJ has several numbers 4 as a matter of fact. I still havent received my order or a refund.

On bbb he is listed as cant be found..He is a scammer.

I have used this website a few times now and disagree with these comments,when i emailed them they replied and the orders take a little while but thats cause i live in the uk i hav been very pleased with the products i received

I'm in the same boat as you all. The difference is that I am the one that will rock the boat over. At this moment, I'm taking a break from completing an affidavit. :grin

I ordered a product a week ago, and Have not received anything. They do not answer the phone or respond to emails. :x

Myself, as well as others have zero tolerance for games during this recession. :upset

More of the same. Except here is the physical business these crooks are in.

Name: Print-Craft

Street: 4 West Powell Street

Millville, nj 08332-2924

Phone: (856) 327-0122

See if carlo will answer this phone. I made my dispute with Paypal within 36 hours and got a refund within 3 weeks. They told me the items were on backorder. Funny that I had them shipped from a real site and even had a tracking number in three days.

Crooks for sure just stay away...

BS!!!!!!Stand by nothing!!!

The number is ALWAYS busy!!!

I ordered over a week ago and have yet to receive my items but not only that I haven't even gotten an email confirming delivery!!Tomorrow I will be contacting my credit card company and then the Better Business Bureau if I don't get some answers!